Thursday 13 June 2013

New shit!


How gorgeous are these ankle boots!! I've been eyeing on these cut-out boots for a while but didn't get my hands on them until now (thanks to a big sale on one of my favorite online stores). It's safe to say that these beasts have the highest platform that I've ever worn so far and I'm pretty sure there will be higher ones coming in the future.The higher the better!  Since I'm pretty short (Yes I'm not afraid to say it out loud!), I'm soooo excited to try these out!!  It's pretty annoying because I haven't really had a chance to wear them but I will definitely post a look featuring these as soon as I do. So remember to keep an eye out for it! :)


As for the bag, I love love love it!! Spikes and studs have always been my obsession when it comes to fashion. They always give me a sense of edge and power. I'm planning to bring this with me onto the plane on my next trip to Vietnam. Can't wait!!!

P/s: Can you believe this bag can fit a 13" laptop ? I didn't!

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment