Tuesday 11 June 2013

PUNK!

Phew! One uni exam down. One more to go! Uni has been bringing me down lately for some reasons. It's probably all the long hours of study and assignments and everything. I can't wait to finish it!!!!

Anywho yesterday I came across these amazing editorials from a magazine that I own for quite a while now. Plus the theme of the Met Gala this year was punk (I know it was like a month ago). So I thought it's appropriate to share these on my blog.

.



(Source: BLACK magazine)

There is something really powerful and mysterious, yet mesmerizing about these editorials that I love. And the clothes ugh UH-MA-ZING, I love how the hard element of leather and the soft element of fur are used together to create this perfect combination that is both striking and feminine at the same time. Is there any piece that I crave ? HELL YES!! I WANT THEM ALL!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment