Sunday 15 September 2013

New season Old Wardrobe

So winter has officially finished here in Brisbane, now that it's already mid-September. But I have to admit, I kinda miss it still! I miss layering with a fabulous coat or a nice jacket every time I put on an outfit for a night out.
Anyway, now that spring has come I think I should sort out my wardrobe soon to see what I can wear for this season. I usually don't worry too much about what season it is and I haven't been much of a trend follower either. I practically just wear whatever I like and feel comfortable with. But I feel like I wanna add more colors to my outfits for this season just to give them more fun. It's spring after all! And guess what ? I just had a browse over my wardrobe and they are all either black or white or dark colors! I think the brightest item I have is the blue stripe tee and some other random blue tees (Yep I love blue too!). I need more colors! Do you know what that means ? Yes! Time for some new clothes shopping! We all love this part, don't we?
I've been eyeing on some sweaters (yes im still obsessed with them!) and other pieces at Topshop but haven't really made up my mind which ones I should get yet. I would get them all if I could for sure! Anyhow, here are some items that are in my cart right now:


How cute is this sweater! I know this is still white but at least it has a big fat pink teddy bear in the middle. And the teddy bear is fluffy too! J'adore!



I absolutely adore this little sweater! It ticks all the boxes for a spring item that I need now. Full of colors, fun and oh-so-sweet! And guess what? It's on sale too! It's definitely perfect and talking about it even makes me wanna get it more! 



There's a matching leggings coming with the sweater as well but I'm still not sure if I should get it or not. I mean I've never worn leggings before so I'm not sure if they're gonna look good on me. And it must be really brave of me if this colorful pair of leggings ended up being my very first ones. LOL! Anw, we'll see! I'm tempted though. They're just so adorable! 

xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment