Saturday 5 October 2013

Shine bright like a diamond!



As you all probably know, I went to Rihanna's Diamond World tour last Saturday. And I have to say, she was way better live than I expected! I'm pleased! The show didn't start until around 9 o'clock but the concert was great so I didn't really mind it.
Anywho, I think it's good timing for me to do an outfit post seeing I haven't had one for a while. So here's what I wore for the show last week!







Putting an outfit together for the concert was easier than I thought. When I thought of Rihanna, I immediately thought of the camo jacket that I purchased not very long ago. I didn't have a chance to use it that much as the weather is getting hot here so I thought it was the best timing to pull it out of my wardrobe and make use of it. And I'm glad I did! Like I said in my previous post about this jacket, I love the spikes details on the shoulders, which toughen the jacket up and give it more edginess! (not that the jacket itself is not tough already!)










Camo jacket by Topshop; T-shirt by ASOS; Shorts by Topman; Belt by River Island; Leather clutch by Folio; Skulls bracelets by Topman; Cut-out boots by Windsor Smith

xoxo - Archie

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment