Friday 29 November 2013

Topsop/Topman is coming to Brisbane!

There's no words I could write here to describe how excited I am that Topshop/Topman is finally coming to Brisbane. To make me even more excited, the Topshop bus is going around Brisbane and the Gold Coast to deliver bags full of freebies for fashion enthusiasts like me. Here is a schedule of where the bus is gonna be in the next 2 days:

(Source: Topshop Facebook)

As you can see one of their stops tonight was at Albert st mall so I decided to take a trip into the city to see if I can get any cute freebies and also to check it out. O.M.G! It was so freaking busy! (Friday night hello?) I mean I imagine it's gonna be busy but man people were literally everywhere. Anw they've run out freebies bag which was a bit disappointing but I did find out that the store is officially up and running on the 5th December. Can't wait!!




xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment