Sunday 2 February 2014

Don't Worry, Be Happy!


It has been a pretty hot summer so tailored shorts and t-shirts are definitely my mostly-chosen items for a complete outfit. And I have to say it's my favorite by far! With such a basic combination, you can definitely vamp up the whole outfit by adding quirky/edgy or even the most peculiar accessories that I have in the following photos.
I've been loving this really fun bag by Unif. The structural bag together with its two-sided design definitely give it a different edge. It's also a perfect size to carry all your essentials when out and about. Though I find it a tad too small for me at times.




This oversized fake bones bracelet is also one of my favorite items recently to pair up with this outfit. It definitely enhances the mono-tone look that I was going for. Since oversized has also been one of my favourite trends, I will definitely be out on a hunt for more accessories like this cause I absolutely love it!







T-shirt by American Apparel; Tailored shorts by TopMan; Bracelets/Rings by OS Accessories; Bag by Unif; Shoes by Cheap Monday

xoxo - Archie

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment