Wednesday 26 June 2013

Spikes & Studs

O.M.G! I feel so bad for the lack of posting on my blog lately. Today I finally got around to it!

As you all know I love spikes and studs, anything that is edgy and rebellious really. So I always try to put a little spike or stud here and there in my outfit, just to 'edge' it up a little bit, ya know! :P

So today's outfit will be about one of my obsessions, or two: Spikes & Studs!

















Notice the cute little purse in the last photo ? It's actually the present that I posted in the last post but I exchanged it for this one since I thought it would be more practical and I would use it more often. I actually really love it! I love love love it so much that I think I will do a post just about it in the future. So look forward to it! :)

P/s: Thanks S! <3

xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment