Wednesday 3 July 2013

Oversize? HOT!

Lately I'm starting to fall in love with anything oversize. Oversized jackets, oversized t-shirt, anything really! I don't really know why. It's probably because it's so hot here in Vietnam that I can't really wear anything form-fitted without sweating like a pig. Haha! So the other day I convinced myself to get some new oversized clothes that I kinda added to my cart on Chicwish, but didn't check out because I didn't seem to need them that much back then. Plus they had a massive sale on so it seemed like a perfect timing to get them (I think the sale is still on at the moment).

So here are some of the items that I bought the other day:

Baroque Religious Pattern T-shirt (get it here)



Pegasus Horse Print Oversize T-shirt (get it here)


With this one I just wish the Pegasus has a horn in the middle, just because I love unicorn. :) Oh well!



Baroque Beads Chiffon Top (get it here)


I just love this piece because I could either wear it on its own when it's hot, or even wear it over a shirt when it's cold. It's so versatile! Love it!

Fox Print Faux leather (get it here)


With this one, I know it's not really oversize but if you have been reading my blog, you would know that I've always been obsessed with leather and the look of it. Very strong and edgy! Plus the fox print makes it even more oh-so-chic! It was screaming my name when I saw it so I couldn't help myself but add it to my cart as well! :P

xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment