Saturday 24 August 2013

C H I N A T O W N


Chinatown/ Prostitute Fortitude Valley is one of my favourite places in Brisbane, where I usually have brunch every Sunday morning. Everything is so cheap here..well.. not everything but you know what I mean. It's also one of those places that is just a normal tourist area when the sun is up, and then suddenly turns into a night-life district full of nightclubs and bars when the lights are on, especially on the weekends...




You can pretty much get anything here when this place gets dark: sex, drugs, .. all the good stuff you know.. LOL JOKING! 

Speaking of which, I haven't been there for a night out for a while. Do I miss it? I don't even know!







Sweater by Romwe; Shorts by Topman; Clutch by Folio; Sunglasses by Persol; Creepers by Underground.

xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment