Thursday 1 August 2013

Tiger vs Fox




I have to say I'm really excited about this post. The first reason is because I haven't posted an outfit post for a while now. Today I finally got around to it. The second reason is because most of the items in this outfit are the NEW items that I posted in the previous two posts (You can check it out here and here). I can't wait to show you how I put them together in this outfit!!!!







I'm in love with my new orange/tan men clutch. It's the perfect size for me to put all my essentials without it looking too big on a casual day. Guess what is usually in it, I guess I would have to do another post later about all my usual essentials. :)





 




Charm leather bracelet by Michael Hills; Cashmere cardigan by N&M; Leather clutch by Folio; Leather fox top by Chicwish; Stripe pants by Maschio; Loafers by Y.R.U.





P/s: I know this is not relevant but I love my new leather ipad case so much that I can't help myself posting it on here as well. You know I've always loved leather! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment