Saturday 10 August 2013

Sweaters obsessions





I think I've been obsessed with sweaters lately. They're really cute!! Every time I go windows shopping online, I can't help myself clicking on the sweaters section and browse through it first. It's really strange for me since I used to not be a big fan of them because of the inconvenience of taking them off. It always tends to stick with what I wear inside and makes me look like I'm stripping the whole thing off, which is not a very good look. But I think I could manage to do it better now. Plus it's still cold here in Brisbane so I definitely need some warm pieces when I go out, and sweaters is a perfect option with the weather here, cold and sunny at the same time!

After "windows shopping" for sweaters in the past 2 weeks, I managed to grab me 2 in total (very naughty I know!). Both of them I really love!! I'm gonna show one here with my outfit the other day and definitely show the other one in a later post. Hope you're gonna love it as much as I do!!










Snapback by ASOS; Sweater by Illustrated People; Basic Messenger Bag by Zara

xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know this is a little late. but thank you! I love that sweater so much! x

      Delete