Thursday 25 July 2013

Who wouldn't want new clothes ?!?! (Part 2)

I can't believe uni has started already !?!? OMG! It was so quick. I felt like I didn't have any holiday at all! Ok that was a bit exaggerating, but seriously?!? Uni has just started!? I can't believe it!! I can't wait to finish it. One last semester and I'm done!
Anywho, this is part 2 of all the stuff I recently ordered online or had someone buy it for me:


Look familiar anyone? Yes these are the four new tops I ordered on Chicwish mentioned in my previous blog post. They finally arrived! Yay! Aren't they gorgeous ? I particularly love the fox leather top. Love it! So far I've only worn that one and the pegasus one. I'll make sure I'll post outfits for these soon because I feel like I haven't posted outfit post in ages!! Which I'd love to but I haven't had anyone to take photos for me. :( I'll probably have to do it myself one day!



I love love love these loafers by Y.R.U. They're so cute! But they don't seem to love me back. My toes and heels hurt walking in them for a long time. I think it's probably because they're a bit narrow at the front. If only they're a bit wider for my big toes! So guys, if you have big toes and thinking about buying these, you've been warned!


This tee is one of the rare white t-shirts that I own. That's why I particularly love this one! I think I should buy more black/white pieces more and do either a monochrome look or an all white/black look. That'd be awesome!

And finally, my new baby! Basic messenger bag (or lunch bag) from Zara. Im in love with this bag! I've been eyeing on it for a long long time and thanks to a friend from the UK, I officially own it! (love you Thao map). It's big enough for me to put all my essentials in, but not too big to carry it as a clutch. And it goes perfectly fine with any outfits really. Love it!

xoxo - Archie


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment